Welcome to the Water Replenishment District (WRD) website. We have aimed to provide a website with information about our activities managing groundwater for nearly four million residents in 43 cities of Southern Los Angeles County.
Our website was designed to be easily available to everyone.
All pages in the site conform to the WCAG 2.0 and ADA Section 508 standards. Our website takes into account the need of those with sight, audio and motor impairment restrictions by:
- Text can be scaled up or down using the browser controls
- Our non-text elements, such as images, icons, videos are accompanied by alternate text image tags that should be readable if your browser supports the alt-text function
- We avoided using images of text, and instead provide equivalent
- Whenever possible we avoided using images of text and instead provided text links paired with images
- Content is always displayed according to hierarchy in a logical order
- Tables are only used for data and has been formatted to be accessible
We are constantly working to improve accessibility of our site. If you have any questions or comments please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org